How to paint skin. Skin tone tutorial for digital painting.
Live stream schedule: (Set reminder on my channel to get AutoNotification).
In this video, I’m going to show you how I paint skin tone and how to deal with the skin color variations.
First, pick a base color. I usually have like a four different color bases. The first one based on pink hue with a lighter complexion base and a darker complexion base. The second is beige hue color or eggshell color. The third is tan base color. This one seems to be the easiest one to render. The fourth is tan red or tan green base. You can use lighter or darker complexion on either red or green.
This video show you how to paint skin tone. Skin tone variation tutorial for digital painting.
1) How to select base skin and skin tone variation
2) How to pick darker and lighter tone base on natural light and skin tone base
3) How facial structure has cool and warm zone.
4) How the background color will also affect your skin temperature.
5) How to paint skin on portrait video demo
Join my patreon at patreon.com/xiataptara and you will get tons of benefit. Just check it out.
Or free option
Watch me drawing and painting LIVE STREAM
or direct link at http://www.youtube.com/c/XiaTaptara/live
Sunday at 7:30 pm Pacific Standard Time.
-Become a Patron and you will have Discord access during LIVE STREAM.
you will be able to voice chat with me when I go LIVE on Twitch and Youtube via Discord.
– Patrons will also get the recorded video tutorial packages every 15 days
-Get feedback and paint over at random choosing if you post your artwork.
You can also find previously released tutorial on gumroad.com/xiataptara
-PHOTOSHOP CS5 or CS6
-Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet