Drawing facial expression part 1. This video tutorial shows you how to draw different type of facial expression for cartoon drawing. This tutorial shows you how to draw six different expressions for character design. There are many request from subscribers for face expression drawing tutorials. You can scroll down further to see step by step images with instruction.
There are six different facial expression in this video tutorial.
1) I start with drawing neutral face. This is a default face for most concept art and animation.
2) Then a smiling face
3) Grinning face is a bit more exciting than a smiling face.
4) Laughing face is very happy and most exciting.
5) Pouty face is usually cute for kids or girls.
6) Angry face, I save the best for last.
A facial expression is one or more motions or positions of the muscles beneath the skin of the face. According to one set of controversial theories, these movements convey the emotional state of an individual to observers. Facial expressions are a form of nonverbal communication. They are a primary means of conveying social information between humans.
-Huion Tablet Meduim for $39.99
-Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet
-SketchBook Pro 6
-PHOTOSHOP CC for $19.99/month