Digital Painting 101, from Sept 10 to Oct 08, 2015. $150
Date: Every Thursday via Google Hangout.
Time: 6:00pm to 7:00pm Pacific Time Zone (One hour).
Click here to register
1) You will get an e-mail confirmation, reminder and private link to join the class prior to Sept 10, 2015
2) Each week, you will have access to a video lesson along with an assignment.
3) You will get a video lesson a week ahead so you have a whole week to do your assignment.
4) Assignments are due a day before the live class begins each week.
5) The beginning of each live class will be summery and Q/A session covering the lesson you’ve watch (course outline).
6) During live class, I will give you feedback and paint over on your weekly assignment.
7) I will randomly select different ones each week so I can cover them and help you all improve.
8) Please work on your assignment and turn them in on time so I have time to prepare them.
General course outline.
Week 01 Intro to Photoshop and composition.
Week 02 Understanding shapes, value, and edges.
Week 03 Master study and custom brushes.
Week 04 Understanding color for digital painting.
Week 05 Finishing a painting technique.
See you there.