How to draw Anime girl face front view. In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw a girl face in Anime Style. This should be easy for every artist to follow. If it is a bit too fast for you, press pause. Then you can keep drawing along. You will find video tutorial on the top. You can scroll down further to see step by step images with instruction.
I finally get some times to get around to post step by step drawing tutorial on this. MORE step by step still images tutorial on Front view anime face. Here is a drawing for Anime girl frontal shot. And now I am going to explain how I sketch step by step. I will try to make this one as easy and simple drawing as possible. Easy tutorial! Let’s begin!
Below are step by step image process. 1) I start with an circle shape drawing (but imagine it’s a sphere), very old school and traditional and it quick for me. On this one I am going to draw a frontal shot. (I lways attach the neck and a bit of shoulder with the head when doing face but this time we’ll start of just the head)
2) Then I add a triangle shape in middle of the bottom to make a chin.
3) Then draw a horizontal line to divide the circle in half. This horizontal line would be where humans eyes should be, they are usually right in the middle of the face horizontally. And the vertical line that where the nose and lips should line up in relation to the face.
4) Following the marks I made. I draw the eyes and eyebrows, I then also make a mark for nose and mouth. The nose should be place half way in between the horizontal line and the bottom edge line of the circle. The mouth usually half way between the nose and chin (mostly in anime, in reality it could also be measure.)
5) After I have all the important facial feature mark, I go in and tighten up the line drawing. Also I add in her relatively large pupils.
6) At this stage I begin to draw hair line starting from her forehead.
7)- 8) Continue the hairline to frame her face. When do the anime or manga hair, make it simple, simplify big clump of hair and make if jaggy (I might do a tutorial on this later.)
9) The top of the head should be additional half a circle tall, measure from the top of the existing circle.
10) Almost there! at this stage, I just look at the overall proportion and check if it’s ok to finalize the sketch then I add a slim neck and shoulder.
11) It looks ok, then I clean up the construction lines. Done! Now you have anime or manga face sketch. From here, you could tighten up the drawing more or you can go into coloring you Anime face in Photoshop or whatever you prefer.
Clean up and tighten the line drawing and Done!
-Huion Tablet Meduim for $39.99
-Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet
-SketchBook Pro 6
-PHOTOSHOP CC for $19.99/month
Hope that helps!