How to draw Anime face with video tutorial. This video shows you how to draw basic Anime girl face. In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw a girl face in Anime Style. This should be easy for every artist to follow. If it is a bit too fast for you, press pause. Then you can keep drawing along. You will find video tutorial on the top. You can scroll down further to see step by step images with instruction.
You will learn to draw a facial structure using geometry combination. You will learn to draw Anime eyes along with how to shade them correctly. With face, eyes, nose and mouth within the head, you will also learn how to draw hair Anime style in this video tutorial.
Learn how to draw Anime girl and Manga from rough basic geometry sketch to finish Manga drawing tutorial. Easy to follow video and steps instruction. Let’s continue on to Anime or Manga style drawing step by step and video.
Here is the final image of Anime face drawing:
Also Step by Step drawing still images process below:
Here is a drawing for Anime girl 3/4 shot. And now I am going to explain how I drew it step by step. This one easy and simple drawing as possible. Another quick and easy tutorial!
Let’s draw! How to draw Anime face.
1) I start with an circle shape drawing (but imagine it’s a sphere). On this one I am going to draw a 3/4 face shot.
2) Then I add a triangle shape slightly off to the left from middle of the bottom to make a chin.
3) Since you imagine this in a sphere. I then draw a horizontal contour along the surface of the three dimentional egg shape. This horizontal line should stay along the middle of the sphere surface and that’s where humans eyes should be line up with. And the vertical line again curves along the surface of the egg shape that where the nose and lips should line up in relation to the face.
4) Following the marks I made. I first drew a mark for nose and mouth. The nose should be place half way in between the horizontal line and the bottom edge line of the circle. The mouth usually half way between the nose and chin.
5) After that, I then I draw the eyes and eyebrows along the horizontal line. Also I add in her relatively large pupils. Remember the closer one should be slightly larger than the further (just tiny little bit). But I think you could also get away with equal size sometimes.
6) At this stage, I have all the important facial feature mark. Then I begin to draw hair line starting from her forehead.
7) I draw the hairline to frame her face. When do the anime or manga hair, make it simple, simplify big clump of hair and make if jaggy (I might do a tutorial on this later.)
8) The top of the head should be additional half a circle tall, measure from the top of the existing circle.
10) It’s getting there! Finally, I clean up the construction lines at this stage. Then I just look at the overall proportion and check if it’s ok then I add a slim neck and shoulder.
11) Done! Now you have anime or manga face sketch. From here, you could tighten up the drawing more or you can go into coloring you Anime face in Photoshop or whatever you prefer.
Finished Sketch of anime face.
You might also interested in Manga hair tutorials, how to draw Manga hair 4 different ways and How to draw Manga short hair cute spunky girl.
You might also be interested in more Anime Face Tutorials:
–how to draw Anime girl face front
–how to draw Anime girl side view
–how to draw Anime girl
-Huion Tablet Meduim for $39.99
-Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet
-SketchBook Pro 6
-PHOTOSHOP CC for $19.99/month
Hope that’s helpful!!!