How to draw Anime girl face side view. In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw Anime girl face from side view. This should be easy for every artist to follow. If it is a bit too fast for you, press pause. Then you can keep drawing along. You will find video tutorial on the top. You can scroll down further to see step by step images with instruction. Learn from video tutorial with explanation and step by step tutorial.
If you land on this page and you think you are on the wrong site? Hold up! No, you are not. This is “How to draw pretty much all styles and everything website” because I can. I don’t discriminate style or method. I just draw anything I want to. If you are looking for Realistic Face Tutorial, go watch How to draw female face and How to draw realistic face front view.
Here is how to draw Anime girl face final image.
Here is a step by step still tutorial.
Here is a drawing for Anime girl side view quick sketch. I am going to explain how I sketch step by step. I will try to make this one as easy and simple drawing as possible. Another easy tutorial!
1) I start with an circle shape drawing (Same as the front), but this one I am going to draw a frontal shot.
2) Then I add a triangle shape in middle of the bottom to make a chin. But this time move the triangle all the way to the left (or right) *see arrow.
3) The I drew a horizontal to divide the circle in half. This horizontal line would be where humans eyes should be, they are usually right in the middle of the face horizontally. There is no need for vertical line because you already have the left edge of the outline of the circle + triangle and that’s where the nose and lips should line up in relation to the face. The I make the nose (bottom) mark and the mouth line. (The nose should be place half way in between the horizontal line and the bottom edge line of the circle. The mouth usually half way between the nose and chin.)
4) After I have all the important facial feature mark, I go in and tighten up the line drawing. Also I add in her relatively large pupils. When you draw the nose, just imagine drawing a triangle edge with curve in (convect) just a little bit or however you prefer it to look. Then the upper lip should be more outward or pronounce than the lower lip. Also connect the line from the bottom of the nose to the upper lips (make it a bit slope, not vertical)
5) At this stage I begin to draw hair line starting from her forehead. Then I added her neck in.
6) Continue the hairline to frame her face. When do the anime or manga hair, make it simple, simplify big clump of hair and make if jaggy (I might do a tutorial on this later.)
7) The top of the head should be additional half a circle tall, measure from the top of the existing circle. Then I continue to tighten up the line draw a bit more.
8) It looks fin, then I clean up the construction lines. Done! Now you have anime or manga face sketch. From here, you could tighten up the drawing more or you can go into coloring you Anime face in Photoshop or whatever you prefer.
-SketchBook Pro 6
-PHOTOSHOP CS6 for $19.99/month
-Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet
-Wacom Bamboo Fun
Hope that helps!