Posting Instruction, READ!
Welcome to ArtistsArena.Org You are now inside the Arena for artists to compete, level up and get to know one another.
We make this COMMUNITY with THREE basic purposes.
1) Arena for artists to compete, level up and get to know & helping one another.
2) Create your personal SKETCHBOOK thread to post your sketches, drawing, painting…show the world what you made of. Have fun doodling.
3) Post your questions along with your art work via FORUM and some people and I will help you out with your solution about drawing, photoshop, etc…art related. (sorry, we can’t help you with girlfriend problem.)
**Be polite, Encourage each other though we strongly believe in constructive criticism, courteous, and refrain from profanity or your post will be remove.
***BELOW IS HOW TO POST YOUR ART WORK IN THE COMMUNITY!
**READ and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY
1) Art work uploads cannot exceed 700 pixels in width or it will NOT fit the gallery or post format.
2) Post ONLY art work and it has to be done by you. Stolen artwork will be ban from the community
*Don’t forget to check categories you post by mark check on “Round 1″ below the publish box.**
**If your image have a vertical format (I forgot to include in the video), you have to upload and insert the image into the post directly. Then crop part of your image into approximately 330×190 (horizontal format) then upload again and insert the image into the “Larger Image” box below the screenshot box under the post. Make sure your thumbnail screenshot looks sexy! If you do not put image into “Larger Image” box, it will not appear on the front page.**
***To update your post (WIP and Final) with new images, go to the same post you already have then UPLOAD your new image and insert into the post. Update both “Larger Image” box and in the post, do not delete the older version. Then on the Publish box (top right corner) you will see the “Publish on date”. Change the date and time of your post to be exactly the time you are updating and your UPDATE POST will move up to the top.*** DO NOT make multiple posts with the same topic. Thanks
1) Once you registered, you can now get into your dashboard. Goto top left hand column, find POST and click “Add new”
2) Your pose page should show up, and enter your name, last name, then art work title on the title bar. Then write your description of the image, how long it take, software use on the box below the title.
3) On top on your post box, you will see Upload/Insert. Click on photo icon.
4) A new window will pop up on your screen. Select “From Computer” then click “Select Files” and you can upload image from your computer.
Once the upload is done, you will see below interface. Leave all the setting as is, scroll down look for “Insert to post” and click on it. Then SAVE all changes
5) Below the post (title, description), you will see “Snapshot custom settings” then Screenshot and Large Image. Same window will pop up. But now you DO NOT need to upload your image from your computer anymore. It is already in the Gallery. Click on the gallery tab, you can click show to expand your image. Then you just have to click “Insert to post” and the same image will be embed in the window.
5A) Unless you have different image (horizontal thumbnail format) to upload Click “Upload” at the end of Large image line. *Then repeat Step#4*
6) Now look on the far right column on the top there is a widget called “Publish”. Find the blue “Publish” button and click on it.
7) If you follow the instruction correctly, your art work should appear in the front of the artists network page. And you are DONE! If it does not appear correctly, go back and watch the video or read the instruction again.
11) Go back to dashboard click on post to expand. Select your post, move your cruiser over it then you will see options Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, View. Click trash to delete the defective post. Then go to step one and read the instruction carefully and try to post again.
CREATE YOUR OWN SKETCHBOOK :
Enter your name, last name, “SKETCHBOOK TITLE” . You can create one here Sketchbook Thread.